The Dara Samui Story
Dara Samui Beach Resort was envisioned by the owners to be a congenial place totally different in atmosphere and feel then any other resort in Koh Samui.
The influence of Thai culture was equally important, as we wanted to create a resort that reflects the culture and architecture of Thailand. After lengthy research the overall theme of Dara Samui was selected. Lanna style, inherent to the north of Thailand the ancient culture of Lanna and its distinctive architectural style, were created by a young talented designer who was capable of drawing the dreams and aspirations of the owners to paper.
Dara Samui Beach Resort boasts of 70 rooms. Select from 5 room categories – Superior, Deluxe, Dara Villa, Deluxe Suite and 2-Bedroom Suite, each designed with total comfort in mind. Each room depicts a truly Thai ambience with many of its fixtures and fittings made from solid wood.
Awards & Recognition
Subscribe to our special offers
for exclusive deals right to your inbox.
- Front Office operating hours is 8:00am to 11:00pm. Front Office will be closed from 11:00pm to 8:00am.
- Check-outs BEFORE 8:00am MUST be settled the night before, not later than 10:00pm.
- Check-ins AFTER 10:45pm is NOT permitted.
- Housekeeping Services from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- In-House Laundry not available.
- Thai Massage on the beach not operating as instructed by Thai government.
- Travel Counter in lobby will be closed until further notice.